As a valued Highlands Wine Club member, you will enjoy many special benefits, including access to our exclusive Estate wines. Each year, our winemaking team hand picks an array of wines that showcase the diversity and exceptional quality Hahn Family Wines has to offer. These wines are the foundation for the Highlands Wine Club. Created to meet the demands of the discerning wine collector, our club members have first access to these limited production Estate wines, that are only available at our winery and through our club.
• Club membership is ongoing and must be cancelled in writing at least 30 days prior to the next shipment.
• We hold the right to change or cancel your membership at any time. Benefits are not transferable.
• There is not initial membership fee, and you are only paying for you shipment cost each quarter
• Shipments are issued quarterly in March, May, September, and November.
• An email will be sent to you at least one week prior to charging you card. • Taxes will be applied by your local state laws
• Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by an adult.
• Changes or package delay requests must be given at least one week prior to shipment.
• Hahn Estate will not be responsible for shipping charges icurred due to misdirected, returned, or reshipped wines.
• Members may pick up their club shipments from the winery within 45 days of release, or ti will automatically ship to the address provided. In such instances, applicable shipping costs will be charged to the card on file.
• Club members agree to receive 1 year (4 shipments or they will receive a $50 early cancellation fee.
• Wine shipments are void where prohibited.